Sunday, April 13, 2014

To Remain a Jew: The Life of Rav Yitzchak Zilber: Rabbi Yitzchak Zilber: 9781598265248: Amazon.com: Books

To Remain a Jew: The Life of Rav Yitzchak Zilber: Rabbi Yitzchak Zilber: 9781598265248: Amazon.com: Books



Just finished the book. It is amazing, extraordinary, mind-boggling and inspiring! Should be high up on the required reading list, almost on par with "A Tzaddik in Our Time!"



I have begun compiling a board of recommended reading at: http://www.pinterest.com/bigdeishesh/books/

3 comments:

  1. i have always found atiot deeply troubling. he neglected his family almost to the point of abuse! how is this tzidkus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice him neglecting his family. He did exemplify mesirus nefesh for an ideal - which to me seems outstanding parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great book. Very inspiring. I'm trying to go through it with my son at Avot u'Banim every Shabbat.

    ReplyDelete